Are you looking forward to something big? Then your wait will end. Applications for the Netherlands Government scholarship 2022 are now open to international students. The Dutch government scholarship for 2021-2022 is fully funded and covers almost all your expenses. The scholarship is sponsored by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs and administered by Nuffic. The Netherlands scholarship 2021-2022 offers a master’s program and short courses to study in the Netherlands.
The duration of master’s programs ranges from 12 to 24 months and the duration of short courses range from 2 weeks to 12 months. The Netherlands government is defining a new plan called the Orange Knowledge Program (OKP). The Netherlands Ministry of Foreign Affairs fully funds OKP. The OKP scholarship covers almost all your expenses, including student living expenses, tuition fees, visas, travel insurance, etc.
Also Check: MEXT Titech Scholarship in Japan 2022 | Fully Funded
Also Check: Compilation of All Canada Scholarships 2022 | Fully Funded
See More: Scholarships in Poland Without IELTS | Fully Funded
The Netherlands Government Scholarship 2022 is an excellent opportunity to pursue a master’s degree in the Netherlands and to study for free at the best universities in the Netherlands. No registration fee is required during the registration process. Best chance to study for free in the Netherlands in 2022. Jobseekers should not miss this opportunity.
Further information on the Dutch 2021 2022 Scholarship is provided below.
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A FULLY-FUNDED MULTIPLE INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM, VISIT THE PPSC LIBRARY EVERY DAY AND FIND A LOT.
Details of the Netherlands government scholarship 2022:
- Host country: The Netherlands
- Scholarship: fully funded.
- Programs: masters and short courses.
- Fields of study: there are several fields of study
- Deadline: March 23, 2021.
- Visa fees.
- Round trip tickets.
- Full course coverage.
Also Check: University of Oslo Scholarships 2021| Study in Norway
Also Check: Commonwealth UK Scholarship 2022 | Fully Funded
See More: University of Tasmania Scholarships 2021 in Australia | Fully Funded
Fields of study available:
A wide range of academic disciplines is available in this scholarship. See the list below:
- Economy, commerce, management, and accounting
- General programs
- Hotel, catering, tourism, leisure, transport, and logistics
- Law, public administration, public order, and security
- Mathematics, natural sciences, and computer science
- Agriculture and environment
- Humanities, social sciences, communication, and art
- Health, social, and nursing services
- Teacher training
- You can see a full list of academic disciplines (HERE)
The following countries are eligible to apply for the Netherlands Government Scholarship 2022:
South Africa, South, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Colombia, Congo (DRC), Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guatemala, Guinea, Afghanistan, Myanmar, Niger, Nigeria, Palestinian Territories, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Iraq, Jordan, Kenya, Sudan, Sudan, Suriname, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Vietnam, Yemen, Bangladesh, Lebanon, Liberia, Mali, Mozambique, and Zambia.
Eligibility criteria for the Netherlands Government Scholarship 2022:
- International students from the above countries can apply.
- The applicant must be in possession of a valid identity document.
- The candidate must have a three-year diploma to register for a master’s degree.
Also Check: University of Twente Scholarship 2021 | Scholarship in Netherlands
Also Check: University of Houston Scholarship 2022 | Study in USA
See More: Clarendon Scholarship 2022 in UK | Fully Funded
The deadline to apply for a Netherlands government scholarship until 2022 is March 23, 2021.
How to Apply for Netherlands Government Scholarship 2022:
The application process for the Netherlands Government Scholarships for 2021-2022 is online.