It is possible to apply for a MEXT Titech japan scholarship 2022. All foreign students will study master’s and doctoral programs. The scholarship is fully funded by the Japanese government as part of the scholarship recommended by MEXT University. Knowledge of Japanese and IELTS / TOEFL is not required to study in Japan. Tokyo Institute of Technology (Titech) was ranked 8th in Japan and 110th globally.
The Japanese Stock Exchange is the largest scholarship fund in the world called MEXT. The master’s scholarship lasts 2 years, while the doctoral scholarship 3 years. If you plan to study in Japan without IELTS, there are Japanese MEXT scholarships without IELTS. Without IELTS, you can easily study in Japan.
Also Check: Compilation of All Canada Scholarships 2022 | Fully Funded
Also Check: Scholarships in Poland Without IELTS | Fully Funded
There are about 780 universities in Japan, and almost all universities offer scholarships recommended by MEXT University. About 298,000 international students study in Japan. The country is constantly ranked among the top 10 countries in the field of education. All expenditures will be covered by the Titech MEXT scholarship.Full details of the MEXT Titech Exchange in Japan 2022 can be found below.
Details of the MEXT Titech Scholarship in Japan 2022
- Country: Japan
- University: Tokyo Institute of Technology
- Course Level: Doctoral Training Program, Masters Program, Doctorate
- Financial coverage: fully funded
- Deadline: December 8, 2021
Advantages of scholarships
International students can apply for a scholarship from the Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (“MEXT”)
Tokyo Tech MEXT Scholarship will include:
- Return flights to Japan.
- Monthly income of JPY 147,000 for the master’s program.
- Monthly income of JPY 148,000 for graduate students.
- Free registration, admission or lessons.
Also Check: University of Oslo Scholarships 2021| Study in Norway
Also Check: Scholarships in France Without IELTS 2021-2022 | Fully Funded
Duration of the MEXT Tokyo Technical Scholarship
Combined master’s and doctoral program: 3 years.
- Master: 2 yes
- Doctorate: 3 years
Academic fields and fields available
- Science school
- Maths *
- Chemistry *
- Earth and Planetary Sciences *
- engineering school
- Mechanical Engineering
- Control system and technology
- Electrical and electronic engineering
- Information and communication engineering
- Industrial engineering and economics
- School of Materials and Chemical Technology
- Materials Sciences and Engineering
- Chemical science and engineering
- computer school
- Mathematics and Computer Science
- School of Life Sciences and Technologies
- Life sciences and technologies
- School environment and society
- Architecture and civil engineering
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Transdisciplinary Science and Engineering
- Social and human sciences *
Also Check: International Youth Conference in Europe 2020 (Fully Funded)
Also Check: MEXT Titech Scholarship in Japan 2022 | Fully Funded
- Applicants must be citizens of a nation with which Japan has diplomatic relations.
- Applicants must have been born on or after April 2, 1985 in order to be considered.
- People who have successfully completed
- 16 years of study outside of Japan or who are expected to do so the day before the registration date
- If you are applying for a master’s degree, it must be a college student.
- If you are applying for a doctorate, you must have a master’s degree.
Students whose language institute was in English can submit an English proficiency certificate from their university and are exempt from the language test.