Now open applications for a Clarendon UK scholarship are fully funded in 2022 at Oxford University. The Clarendon Scholarship offers fully-funded UK scholarships for international masters or doctoral students. He graduated from the University of Oxford. You will be automatically considered for a Clarendon Scholarship if you apply before the deadline. A separate application is not required.
Clarendon offers 150 new fully-funded scholarships, each for study in the UK, and assistance to exceptional scholarship recipients. Participants from all over the world, regardless of nationality, can participate in the Clarendon Oxford Scholarship. Oxford University does not charge any tuition fees. The application process is completely free. You can also study and work in the UK without IELTS.
Opportunity to enroll in a growing number of world-renowned British universities, such as Oxford University. The master’s study will last 1, 2 years and for the doctorate from 3 to 4 years. There are many British scholarships that are open. An opportunity to join one of the most active, highly international and multidisciplinary communities in Oxford. See below for more information.
Details on the Clarendon 2022 Scholarship
- Country: United Kingdom
- University: Oxford University
- Course level: master’s, doctoral degree
- Number of scholarships: 150
- Eligible countries: all nationalities
- Deadline: January 22, 2022
Available and main fields:
Clarendon UK Scholarship for International Students Offers all academic programs without restrictions. You can choose any course. See a complete list of courses you are interested in (VISIT HERE)
Courses by department
- Department of Humanities
- Department of Mathematics, Physics and Life Sciences
- Medical Sciences Division
- Department of Social Sciences
- Department of Continuing Education
Did you know that Bill Gates gives scholarships in the United Kingdom as well? Yes, you can apply for a Gates Cambridge 2022 scholarship in the UK
Clarendon Scholarship Financial Coverage
- If you register before the January deadline for your course, we will automatically consider you a Clarendon. There is no need to fill out a separate application.
- Clarendon offers fully-funded scholarships covering:
- Course fees as well as subsidy for living costs during the fee period.
- Members will receive an annual subsistence grant, which is normally sufficient to cover the living costs of one student living in Oxford. In 2020-2021, you should expect to receive at least £ 15,009.
- There are no restrictions on nationality, habitual residence, or field of study. All full-time and part-time doctoral and master’s courses are eligible.
- Eligibility and selection criteria depend slightly on the chosen thematic area.
- See the requirements for admission to the course (VISIT HERE). Select your domain and read the details as shown below.
- Nationality or country of usual residence is not restricted. Applicants might come from anywhere in the world.
- There are also 1,000 advertised Oxford Scholarships that you can view at Reach Oxford Scholarships 2022 in the UK
The Clarendon Scholarship application deadline in the UK for most courses is January 22, 2022. If you apply by January 10, 2022, you will automatically be awarded a scholarship.
How to register:
Apply online and consider your Clarendon Scholarship Course. The department will make the final decision on where to graduate and will inform you of the result.