We have come up with another exciting International Opportunity this point it’s a German Exchange Program 2021. The University of Bonn is offering an exquisite program which is that the SDG Exchange Program Germany 2021. The University of Bonn, Germany is inviting applications from students belonging from any a part of the planet.
The United Nations’ (SDG) initiative is now accepting applications from all over the world. This program also will allow students to require part during joint scientific research. The duration of this Exchange Program is 3 to 12 months. This fellowship program is open to applicants of any academic background. The BON SDG Fellowship 2021 does not require IELTS or TOEFL.
SDG Fellowship 2021 is fully funded and can also provide an allowance for your application but accommodation won’t be provided. Candidates who are trying to find the International Fellowship Programs must apply for this chance.
Also Check, UN Volunteers Program 2021 | Fully Funded | United Nations Volunteer
Also Check, MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship 2022 | Fully Funded
Various collaborations exist between the University of Bonn and universities and research institutes in Africa, Asia, and Latin America. This fellowship’s main goal is to support talented students who are working in the field of science. Germany, as a prosperous country, offers free education to international students.
For more International Opportunities visit PPSC LIBRARY at any time.
German Exchange Program 2021 Details
- Country: Germany
- Eligible Countries: International Students
- Host Institute: University of Bonn
- Degrees: Ph.D. ( research-related students also are eligible)
- Duration: 3 to 12 months
- Deadline: May 31st, 2021
- Monthly Stipend of 3000 Euros.
- Air Tickets for the program
- Monthly Stipend of 500 Euros for Research Students.
- Information regarding the allowance is going to be given to the fellowship award.
- Extra funds are going to be provided for applicants’ family members( 300 euros for spouse and 250 euro per child).
- The applicant must be a world Ph.D. degree holder and will be performing some research associated with their field
- The research work should be associated with sustainable development goals (SDG) as set forth by the UN.
Also Check, Coursera’s 9th Birthday | Free Certificates Distribution
Also Check, Study in South Korea Without IELTS 2021 | South Korea Guide
Selection Criteria for German Exchange Program 2021
- The applicant’s contribution to their academic life
- The procedure for integrating the fellow into the host institute
- an idea between the scholarship holder and therefore the host university for the longer-term collaboration projects
- The relevancy of the research topic for the developments within the region of origin
For the Bonn SDG Fellowship 2021, the following documents are required:
- a web form
- Applicants CV in PDF
- A financing plan
- an idea of integration of the scholarship holder into the Bonn University
- Basic details regarding the applicant’s scientific research that the guy will do while staying at the Bonn University
- Description of the fellow’s contribution to her field of study
- a summary of the partnership between the applicant and therefore the fellow
- A follow-on value, an idea for the choice to remain, or an idea for future collaboration within the future
Application procedure for German Exchange Program 2021
To apply for German Exchange Program 2021, visit the official link mentioned below: