The Commonwealth UK Scholarship 2022, sponsored by the UK government, is now open for applications. The Commonwealth Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship that can be used to study in the United Kingdom. You’re eligible to use for a Full-time Master Degree or a Ph.D. course of study. Annually they select quite 200 Participants from different countries to review within the UK. Because they don’t collect any application fees, you’ll be able to apply for free. This is frequently one of the most prestigious UK Government Scholarships.
All the Expenses are going to be covered under this Scholarship Program. All Fields are available under Commonwealth Scholarship. Commonwealth UK Scholarships 2022 has been haunted by 27,800 individuals so far. There are Many Scholarships are open within the UK.
Also Check: Big Scholarships in Canada 2022 | Fully Funded
The Commonwealth Master’s Scholarship is for a year and the Commonwealth Ph.D. The scholarship is for three years. You can also study in the UK without having to take the IELTS exam. 54 Commonwealth countries are welcome to apply for the scholarship. The Commonwealth UK Scholarship 2022 application process and details are provided below.
Details About Commonwealth UK Scholarship 2022
- Country: UK
- Eligible Countries: Commonwealth Countries
- Cost: Fully Funded
- Course Level: Masters, PhD
- Deadline: 1st November 2021
Commonwealth Scholarship Financial Coverage
- Round Airfare Tickets from your home country to the United Kingdom Approved and return to the top of your award.
- Approved Full tuition fees.
- Stipend (living stipend) of £1,084 per month for students attending institutions in the London metropolitan area, or £1,330 per month for those attending universities outside of London.
- Warm clothing allowance, where applicable
- Thesis award to help with the cost of writing a thesis or dissertation, if applicable. Study travel grant to help with the cost of study-related travel inside the UK or abroad.
Also Check: OIST Internship in Japan 2021 | Fully Funded
Available Fields of Study
Full-time master’s and doctorate studies in these subjects at a UK university are eligible for Commonwealth Scholarships 2022. You can apply to any university in the United Kingdom that you think is a good fit for you.
Arts, social sciences, natural sciences, clinical and medical sciences, engineering and sciences, education, and so on are all examples of disciplines. These scholarships address the following six topics:
- Science and technology for development
- Strengthening health systems and capacity
- Promoting global prosperity
- Global peace Strengthening, security, and governance
- Strengthening resilience and response to crises
- Access, inclusion, and opportunity
- You must be a British Protected Person or a Commonwealth citizen who has been granted refugee status.
- You must be a permanent resident of a Commonwealth country that meets the requirements.
- Those who have completed their 4-Year Bachelor Degree or those that have completed 2 Year bachelor’s and a couple of Year masters are eligible to use for the Commonwealth UK Scholarship.
- NOT be registered for a Ph.D., or an MPhil resulting in a Ph.D., at a UK university before September/October 2022
- By October 2022, hold a primary degree of a minimum of upper second class (2:1) honors standard, or a second class degree and relevant postgraduate qualification (usually a Master’s degree).
- Be available to start your academic studies within the UK by the beginning of the United Kingdom school year in September 2022
A total of 54 countries from Africa, Asia, America, Europe, and the Pacific make up the Commonwealth. Commonwealth nations are diverse; they include some of the world’s largest, smallest, richest, and poorest nations.
The last date to apply for the United Kingdom Commonwealth Scholarship 2022 within the UK is 1st November 2021
How to Apply for Commonwealth UK Scholarship 2022