Hi, are you trying to find a Fully-Funded internship in Japan? Then we’re happy to inform you that applications for the OIST Internship in Japan 2021 are now open. All of your expenses will be covered by the internship. At the Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology, there is a fully-funded Japanese internship program. Undergraduate and graduate students are both eligible to apply.
There is no got to pay the appliance fee for the OIST Internship. Even if you want to provide any English tests (IELTS) or other language tests for the OIST Japan Internship program, please do so. The period of time for the OIST Internship are going to be between 2 & 6 months, Normally 10 to 12 weeks.
There are numerous ranges of fields are available for the internship, you’ll apply consistent with your interest. It’s a chance for international students to start out their professional journey in Germany one of the leading countries in technology and that they will see the Door open towards their Future Careers. We strongly recommended that you apply for the OIST Internship Program in Japan in 2021. For detailed information please read the entire article given below.
Details OIST Internship in Japan 2021
- Host Country: Japan
- Internship Duration: 10 to 12 weeks
- Internship Financial Benefits: Fully Funded
- Okinawa Graduate Institute of Science and Technology offers an internship in Japan (OIST)
- Undergraduate (BS/Bachelors Students) and postgraduate (MS/MPhil/Masters Students) degrees are available.
- Deadline: 15th October 2021
Almost per annum, the Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology offers a fully Funded Internship Program which can cover all of your expenses. In Japan, this is frequently a paid internship.
- Successful applicants will get round-trip airline tickets.
- Stipend (allowance) – 2,400 JPY each day (taxable)
- Visa support
- On or off-campus Housing Accommodation
- Commuting Support
- Local registration
OIST Internship Fields
The OIST internship program is available in a variety of fields for both undergraduate and graduate students. It will provide them with the opportunity to get experience and learn a certain skill. Selected candidates will work at OIST under the supervision of a professor.
Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Neuroscience, Mathematics, Computational Science, Environmental, Ecological, and Marine Sciences, Science, Engineering, and Medical are the most popular subjects for internships.
- Nonlinear and Non-equilibrium Physics Unit
- Quantum Systems
- Evolutionary Genomics
- Femtosecond Spectroscopy
- Computational Neuroscience
- Neural Computation
- Fluid Mechanics
- Biodiversity and Biocomplexity (Unit Video)
- Electronic and Quantum Magnetism
- Mathematical and Theoretical Physics
- Immune Signalling
- Coordination Chemistry and Catalysis
- Membranology Unit
- Mathematics, Mechanics, and Materials
- Embodied science Unit
- Neural Coding and Brain Computing Unit
- Continuum Physics
- Biological Systems
- Quantum Dynamics
- Optical Neuroimaging
- Information Processing Biology
- Marine Biophysics
- Membrane Cooperativity
For the entire list of obtainable majors and fields CHECK HERE
The following are the requirements for the internship at the Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology.
- Applicants who are enrolled in an Undergraduate course of study in universities, colleges, and vocational schools in Japan OR Overseas are eligible to use .
- Applicants who are enrolled during a Graduate course of study in Universities, Colleges, & vocational schools are eligible to use , or recent graduates of such institutions are eligible to use .
- Presently studying (enrolled) students got to have approval from their home institution.
- If you’re a Recent grad student , you’re also eligible to use .
- Those students studying Bachelor degree of 3rd and 4th year and Master degree 1st &
- 2nd year are particularly encouraged to use .
- Applicants should have the great academic background
- Required Documents For Applying For OIST
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) is a document that contains information about a person’ (You can see OIST SV format by CHECK HERE)
- Interest Statement – (You can see OIST Personal Statement Sheet by CHECK HERE)
- letter of advice
- Academic Transcript/Degrees
- Applicant ID Photo
Application Deadline (Important)
The application period for the OIST Internship in Japan 2021 begins on September 15, 2021, and closes on October 15, 2021, if you wish to begin your internship between April and September 2022. The Result is going to be Announced in January 2022.
How To Apply For OIST Internship 2021 Japan?
The OIST internship program has a completely online application process. There’s no got to submit the Separate Application. First, applicants got to create an account on OIST Portal, upload all the specified Documents as we mentioned above. Please remember, you’ll not save Your Application. To Apply, Please Visit the Official Website of the OIST Japan Internship Program