Here on August 21, 2021, we will offer you AEO JOBS NTS 2021. Assistant Training Officer NTS School Education Department. The most recent AEO / SSE jobs are available in all districts of Punjab. for which the Punjab government and the Ministry of Education have task the NTN. to collect questions and conduct entrance tests among applicants and select. suitable candidates on the basis of their intelligence and sample. Entrance test cards are available on the official websites www.nts.org.pk and www.persp.edu.pk. Applicants from all districts in Punjab can apply for the entrance test, but they must first read. the criteria, which are clear shown in the following figure, and, in general. a master’s degree as an academic qualification with au minus 2nd division. and B. Ed / M.Ed. / MA (Eddo) with at least the 2nd division is a professional qualification.
Check Also: Spsc Jobs 2021
Check Also: Fauji Foundation Stipend Scholarship
The age of the applicant
must be between 20 and 30 years old, but for new applicants there is an upper age limit including the release of the age limit according to government policy and the age of 35 is fix on the basis of years for men, 38 years for women and 40 years for disable services. This is general information about the requirements and if you want more information about the eligibility criteria and conditions for the vacant position, see the figure below or the following topics.
Holders of a master’s degree in any field / discipline can apply.
New applicants and teachers, AEOs, teachers, employees of the Punjab School of Education can also apply.
Ed / M.Ed. / MA (Eddo) is required as a professional qualification with at least 2nd Division.
Age limit: Applicants must be between 20 and 30 years old, but there is 5 years of relaxation for men, 8 years of relaxation for women and 10 years of relaxation for candidates with disabilities.
The application is currently being submitted for an NTN entrance test.
Applicants from all Punjab districts can apply for the NTN entrance test.
Each candidate must pass an NTN test with at least 60% assessment to qualify for the interview.
Candidates must bring original documents to the interview at the time of the interview, as well as a set of certified
copies of all relevant documents; if any of the documents are found to be false or false, the candidate’s application will be deleted.
Check Also: Mathematics lecturer solved past papers
Check Also: English lecturer solved past papers
Until the result, candidates can apply until November 21, 2021 for the NTS OEA / SSE entrance test.
Previous NTS test results will not be valid for on going recruitment.
How to register:
- The online application and payment confirmation are available on the NTS website www.nts.org.pk and on the PMIU website www.persp.edu.pk.
- A duly complete application and all relevant documents must be submitted to the NTN headquarters.
- Applicants must attach proof of payment to Rs. 475 / – as evidence in favor of the NTN.
- The trial fee can be at any HBL, MCB, UBL or ABL online branch.
- All applications must be delivered to the NTN headquarters, 1-E, street no. 46, I-8/2, Islamabad.
- The application deadline has been extend from 5 September to 8 September 2021.
- An incomplete application form will not be accept by the NTN in any way.
- For more information on NTS test data / roll number / paper sample / test center, visit our JobsAlert.pk page.