Internship seekers will be happy to hear that applications for the NHA Internship 2021 are now being accepted. Internships have recently been declared by the National Highway Authority for young and talented applicants from across Pakistan. The National Highway Internship is designed to mentor students and help them become professionals in their fields.
Both applicants, male and female, are encouraged to apply for the NHA Youth Honorary Internship Program 2021. This is often a really good opportunity for the kids to avail themselves. NHA Internship will create an excellent impact on candidates’ CV and can help students within the Future.
The NHA Internship duration is One Month; Candidates will have a chance to figure with NHA Professionals; during this era, candidates are going to be awarded Internship Certificates after the completion of the internship program.
Note this is often a paid internship program candidates holding a bachelor’s degree are going to be paid a Stipend of 20,000 Pkr, whereas candidates with diplomas are going to be paid a stipend of 10,000 Pkr. Check out the links below for more information on the National Highway Authority Internship and apply accordingly.
You can still go to the PPSC LIBRARY for further Internship and Scholarship opportunities.
NHA Internship 2021 Details:
- Country: Pakistan
- Organization: National Highway Authority
- Age Required: 18-25 Years Old
- Monthly Stipend: Rs 20,000 – 10,000
- Program Type: Internship Program
- Application Deadline: 17th May 2021
About National Highway Authority
NHA (National Highway Authority) is functioning under the Ministry of Communication Government of Pakistan. it had been established in 1991 to watch the strategic roads of the country.
Duration of NHA Internship:
The National Highway Internship will last three months in 2021. Candidates will have the opportunity to collaborate with NHA experts on a variety of projects.
- Candidates from everywhere Pakistan can apply.
- Candidates who have completed their studies at public or private institutions are eligible to apply.
- Bachelors Degree in (Civil Engineering)
- Bachelors Degree in (Environmental Sciences)
- Diploma n Auto CAD
- DAE (Civil / Quantity Survey)
- Bachelors Degree in (Geo-Technical or Material Sciences)
- Diploma in Lab Technology
- Official Transcript
- Official CNIC
- Official Degree
- All documents must be attested.
How to Apply?
- The application process for the internship is online.
- The application link is mentioned at the rock bottom of the page.
Only shortlisted candidates are going to be contacted for further formalities.
Visit the official link below to apply for the National Highway Internship Program 2021: