The Applications are now hospitable to apply for the King Fahd Scholarship 2022 in Saudi Arabia. The King Fahd University Scholarship could provide complete funding for master’s, doctorate, and MBA degree programs. King Fahd University is regarded as a prestigious university of international standing. IELTS/TOEFL is not required to submit online applications. King Fahd was a Saudi Arabian king who was regarded as one of the country’s famous kings |Asian country|Asian nation”
This prestigious KFUPM Full Scholarship Program is open to all international students as well as local Saudi residents. The King Fahd Scholarship is open to both male and female students. For the King Fahd University Scholarship, all tutorial programs are available, including M.B.A, All Sciences, Engineering, Business Administrations, Computer Engineering, and Sciences Fields.
No Application Fee Charged by the University. The King Fahad University Scholarship 2022 web application portal is open twice a year. Students can now apply for Masters and Ph.D. admissions at KFUPM. If you are not selected at the First Session, you will apply again. In addition, Saudi Arabia’s founding father launched the Fully Funded King Abdulaziz University Scholarship, 2022. The King Fahd University Scholarship 2022 is described in greater detail below.
Details About King Fahd Scholarship 2022
- Country: Saudi Arabia
- University: King Fahd University
- Course Level: Masters, MS/Ph.D., Ph.D. Doctorate, MBA
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadlines: 21st September 2021
King Fahd Scholarship Benefits
All or any local and international students are eligible for a full scholarship to study in Saudi Arabia. Please see the list of Scholarship Benefits below.
- Free Tuition Fee Covered.
- A monthly stipend to hide living expenses.
- Free furnished Air-conditioned Housing.
- Essential medical aid.
- Free Textbooks.
- A Prepaid Airfare Ticket for Initial visit Dammam at the beginning of the contract, and a round-trip ticket after he completes the Degree (for RA and Lecturers-B).
- Subsidized Meals within the University cafeteria.
- A chance to participate alongside the University faculty within the Research and Book writing
- Projects funded by the University.
- Other benefits also are available following University policy.
- King Fahd University offers a variety of fields of study.
- To give additional funding for research in areas of particular importance to Saudi Arabia. KPFUM offers MS, Ph.D., and MBA programs in a variety of fields.
Eligibility Criteria For Master, Ph.D. & M.B.A
For Master Programs:
A Four Year Bachelor’s Degree
On a scale of 4.00 or equivalent, a Grade-Point Average (GPA) of three.00 or higher, with a GPA of 3.00 in the main field’s subject.
For Ph.D. Programs:
An M.S. Degree (after a four-year B.S. degree)
In both B.S. and M.S. degrees, a minimum GPA of 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent is required.
- A four-year bachelor’s degree from a reputable university is required.
- A minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent is required.
- At least one college-level calculus course that covers both differentiation and integration is required.
- Working understanding of computers, as demonstrated by at least one course in that area (e.g. processing, programming, information systems, etc.)
- One year of full-time job experience is required. Graduate assistants, research assistants, and applicants with extraordinary academic records may be exempt from this requirement.
Requirements & Documents
Make sure you have scanned copies of the following necessary papers in PDF format. Each file is usually limited to two megabytes.
- Copy of ID (National ID – Saudi Nationals/Passport – Applicants from Outside Saudi Arabia/Iqama – Saudi Residents)
- Official transcripts in their entirety [MS & BS Transcript for Ph.D. applicants; BS Transcript for Master’s applicants] (The transcript will be a full transcript and will include the names and grades of all courses studied.)
- After you submit your web application, you must submit three (3) letters of recommendation from academic referees through the web recommendation system.
- A Purpose Statement is a statement that explains why something is being done (A one-page essay that specializes in your career and research goals at FUPM).
- Size of a Passport White-background photograph (Optional for females)
- CV with a brief description of your schooling and work experience.
- GMAT (Graduate Management Admissions Test) (For International MBA Applicants).
- Note: Without the aforementioned Mandatory Documents, your application will not be processed.
Documents that are not required for the online application, but are required before final admission:
TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language (min 68 for MS and 79 for Ph.D.) or the IELTS exam (min 6.0 for MS and 6.5 for Ph.D.) [IF IT IS AVAILABLE]
Score sheet for the GRE (General) exam (Required for Engineering & Science programs)
[IF IT IS AVAILABLE] Certificates of Degree(s) [If a degree was awarded]
The King Fahd Scholarship 2022 application deadline in Saudi Arabia is September 21, 2021. The deadline for submitting recommendation letters is September 28, 2021.
How to apply for a Scholarship at King Fahd University?
The full application process is completed online. There is an online form available. Fill out the web-form and upload all the documents listed above. To Fill Out An Application, Please visit King Fahd University’s official website.