Islamabad Police Jobs 2022 – Application is opening for Islamabad Police Jobs 2022. Candidates who are looking for job opportunities in Islamabad Police Department. Candidates are advising to go through and apply for the latest announced positions. Islamabad Police is looking for suitable, and fit candidates to fill their constable vacancies.
This is a great opportunity for energetic aspirants who want to join the Capital Police. Islamabad Police Constable Posts are announced once a year so candidates are advised not to miss this opportunity.
The qualification required for a police constable job is Matric. candidates from all over Pakistan can apply for Islamabad police jobs. In the latest advertisement published in the Express newspaper, a total of 1668 positions are advertising.
The application process for ISB police jobs is online. candidates need to fill constable job online application and apply. Islamabad police offer attractive salary packages to its employees with other perks and benefits. For more details about Islamabad police work please read the below information and log in.
Islamabad Police Jobs 2022 Details
- Country: Pakistan
- Organization: Islamabad Police
- Announced positions: 1,668
- Application deadline: October 16, 2022
- Police Constable BS-07 – 1668 Posts
Islamabad police job advertisement
Islamabad Police in its latest advertisement through Express newspaper has announced constable posts. Both male and female applicants are inviting to join Islamabad Police as Constable.
A total of 1668 posts are announcing the post of constable. Candidates from Pakistan province can apply for these posts.
Who Can Apply For Islamabad Police Jobs?
Candidates residing in AJK, GB/FATA, Balochistan, ICT, KPK, Sindh and Punjab are eligible to apply.
- All Pakistani nationals can apply for Isb police posts
- Both men and women can apply
- Required education Matric
- Required age 18-25 year
- Height for female 5 feet 2 inches
- Height for male 5 feet 7 inches
- Chest size for men 33″ x 34 ½” inches.
- Male candidates must complete a 1.5-mile continuous test in 10.5 minutes
- Female candidates must complete a 1.5 mile walk in 15 minutes
- Applicants who meet the above criteria should not miss this job opportunity.
How to Apply?
To apply for Chief Constable positions, you must complete the following steps:
Candidates have to pass the physical test for written and interview Applicants should bring original documents at the time of the physical examination
The following documents are required at the time of the interview:
- Candidate academic certificates
- 2 passport size photos
- Affidavit countersigned by DCO in case of application against minority quota
The application process
- The Capital City Police job application process is online
- Only online applications are fun
- The manual application will not be accepted
- Roll no slips will not be uploaded to the official website
- To apply, visit the official link given below: