Good news, Denmark Government Scholarships 2021 available for international students. Enhance your study experience and learn new skills by applying for the Danish State Scholarships 2021 for non-EU/EEA students at Aarhus University for the tutorial year 2021-2022.
International students who wish to pursue a master’s degree in Denmark are eligible for the award. Aarhus University is that the largest and second oldest and is one among the highest public universities in Aarhus, Denmark. It’s ranked #147 in QS Global World Rankings 2021. Its mission is to make and share knowledge through academic breadth and variety, outstanding research, the education of graduates with the competency society demands, and innovative engagement with society.
Why study at Aarhus University? Aarhus University may be a dynamic, modern, and highly international university. It’s an excellent place to review because it has grown to become a number one public university with global impact and reach across the whole research spectrum. Classes are taught by active researchers in an off-the-cuff, stimulating atmosphere that helps students open up and understand better. The university offers all the sensible support and guidance the scholars got to feel reception faraway from home.
Danish State Scholarships 2021 Details
- University or Organization: Aarhus University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: Partial or full tuition fee
- Number of Awards: Limited
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award is often taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All international aspirants from non-EU/EEA counties are eligible.
- Course or Subjects: The applicants can apply to master’s degree programs within the Aarhus BSS, faculty of arts, natural sciences, and technical sciences under this application.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet all the following/given criteria to be considered eligible:
- Applicants must belong to non-EA/EEA countries.
- Applicants must be enrolled and accepted during a master’s degree program at the university.
- The applicants must be susceptible to pay tuition fees.
How to Apply
How to Apply: The applicants are required to make an account and log in to the web portal of the university.
- The applicants are required to submit the subsequent documents:
- Exam certificates
- Bachelor’s degree certificate
- Official statement of the grading scale utilized in the respective certification
- Language requirements documents
- Receipt of application fee
The applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree or be admitted to a master’s degree program at the university.
The applicants must fulfill the subsequent language score criteria:
- TOEFL PBT – 560
- TOEFL IBT – 83
- IELTS – 6.5 points
- C1 level obtained by examination from a CEFR-validated English course
Successful candidates will be awarded tuition fee waivers worth a partial or full tuition fee reduction. The award will also provide some financial assistance with living expenses.