We have excellent news for college students who are trying to find internship programs. The ADB Summer Internship Program 2021 is now accepting applications. It’s a fully-funded internship for all international students. Students from ADB member countries can apply. There is an entire number of 68 member countries of ADB.
The duration of the internship is 8 weeks. it’ll start in June 2022. Postgraduate students are eligible to use. All students doing masters or Ph.D. are eligible to use it. It’s not for Bachelor’s Degree Students. We strongly advised you to apply for the ADB Summer Internship Program 2021 as soon as possible.
The ADB also provides an ADB scholarship program. This internship is predicated on projects and research given to students to reinforce their experience. The research is predicated on ADB’s current operational needs. The situation of the Internship will depend upon which country you’re applying to. You can apply to any of the 68 countries on the list.
Details about ADB Summer Internship Program 2022
- Host Organization: Asian Development Bank
- Internship Duration: 8 weeks
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15th September 20
- The internship is fully funded. Students are given a stipend during the whole scholarship program.
- The ADB pays for the intern’s airfare and other travel expenses throughout the internship.
Advantages of ADB Internship
- work in a serious international development organization.
- collaborate with seasoned specialists from more than 50 different nations;
- gain a deeper understanding of development finance and therefore the impact of the work ADB does, and
- contribute to ADB’s business through research outputs.
- Must be during a master’s or Ph.D. program.
- You must be a citizen of one of the ADB’s members nations.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Must have assignment-related professional experience.
- Students will apply from the web portal.
- All documents must be uploaded.
- Applications must be submitted before the deadline.
- Students are chosen based on their eligibility, job experience, academic record, and level of interest.
The deadline to apply for the ADB Summer Internship 2021 is September 15, 2021. Only those who have been selected for further consideration will be contacted.
How to Apply!
Complete the web application and upload all the specified documents. to use for the Internship Visit the Official website of the Asian Development Bank. Read FAQS about ADB Internship.